DIRECTOR OF RIA SALES
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
- Deep RIA relationships at a national level
- Mindset to excel and multi-task in a fast pacing and ever-changing startup environment
- Capable of learning quickly, making an immediate contribution, taking on new responsibilities
- Able to work independently on deeply detailed projects while also able to present and influence senior members of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- High ethical standards
- Segment, qualify and profile RIA’s across a multi-state region
- Introduce current and prospective RIA clients to NightShares ETFs and services through telephone conversations, web-based presentations, conference attendance and in-person meetings
- Cultivate and manage client relationships by responding to client inquiries, providing ongoing communication with clients and prospects
- Promote sharing and exchange of industry knowledge and trends across the sales teams and greater organization including assisting with developing key marketing strategies and their execution
- Leverage the company resources in the execution of duties, including product specialists, capital markets team, product management and marketing
- Achieve prescribed sales goals and activity metrics that could include outbound dials, quality conversations, meeting scheduling, web-based presentations, RIA profiles and lead generation follow-up, as established by management
- BS/BA degree
- 10+ years of field sales experience with mutual funds and/or ETF sales
- Appropriate FINRA licenses required (7 & 63)
- Demonstrated record of selling success and achievement of sales goals in the RIA channel
- Understanding of the RIA business model, RIA practice management, the competitive landscape in the RIA channel and the ability to identify critical services required of the RIA
- In-depth understanding of the ETF and investment products industry, capital markets concepts, investment management and client service strategies
- Ability to travel 50% as needed for product presentations, road shows, lead follow-up and conference attendance
NightShares, a San Francisco Bay Area based quantitative asset manager, is launching a new family of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). These funds will be unique in the marketplace and are based on a well researched/well documented structural element of the capital markets.
A team of experienced financial services entrepreneurs have come together to launch these new ETFs. The group is led by Bruce Lavine, one of the early employees at iShares and subsequently the President and COO of WisdomTree. Bruce is joined by other seasoned professionals who bring deep insight into the creation, management and distribution of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).