WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
- 3+ years ETF industry experience
- Mindset to excel and multi-task in a fast pacing and ever-changing startup environment
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Capable of learning quickly, making an immediate contribution, taking on new responsibilities
- Able to work independently on deeply detailed projects while also able to present and influence senior members of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- High ethical standards
- A mindset for a start-up
- Introduce current and prospective Institutional clients to NightShares ETFs and services through telephone conversations & web-based presentations.
- Cultivate and manage client relationships by responding to client inquiries, providing ongoing communication with clients and prospects
- Responsible for segmenting prospects & clients, proactively promoting the NightShares ETF suite of products to qualifying prospects via outbound telephone efforts, marketing-developed email campaigns, responding to inquiries, advertising, and web lead follow-up, etc.
- Leverage the company resources in the execution of duties, including product specialists, capital markets team, product management and marketing
- Achieve prescribed sales goals and activity metrics that could include outbound dials, quality conversations, meeting scheduling, web-based presentations, and lead generation follow-up, as established by management
- Assist in administrative duties for team as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree
- Appropriate FINRA licenses required (7 & 63)
- 3+ years of sales experience within mutual funds and/or ETF sales required
- Demonstrated record of selling success, achievement of sales goals
- ETF experience and knowledge
- Ability to proactively call & clients and prospects to educate on the NightShares product suite, the individual product positioning, and our value proposition in relation to the competitive landscape
- Ability to conduct web-based presentations and to possess in-person presentation skills
- Ability to meet activity metric and sales goals objectives
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Proficient territory management skills
- Possess in-depth understanding of the ETF and investment products industry, financial concepts, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies
- Be able to prioritize client projects and requests effectively
- Possess intermediate proficiency levels in consulting to clients, managing relationships, obtaining, and processing information required to provide services, and providing sales support required
NightShares, a San Francisco Bay Area based quantitative asset manager, is launching a new family of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). These funds will be unique in the marketplace and are based on a well researched/well documented structural element of the capital markets.
A team of experienced financial services entrepreneurs have come together to launch these new ETFs. The group is led by Bruce Lavine, one of the early employees at iShares and subsequently the President and COO of WisdomTree. Bruce is joined by other seasoned professionals who bring deep insight into the creation, management and distribution of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).